Bee Breeders is a trading brand of SOULMAKERS PTE. LTD. Registration No. 201725335D. Legal address: 336 Smith Street #05-301, New Bridge Centre, Singapore 050336.
1. All information collected on the Bee Breeders website (“Website”) is used to process and administer Competition Submissions in accordance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions and for communications related to Website's activity.
2. All data entered by a User and collected through the Website is stored and processed through Bee Breeders’ data administration system located in Singapore and treated with the utmost care and respect.
3. All payment information such as payment details are processed in accordance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) through “Payment Gateway”- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protected channel.
5. Bee Breeders collects User’s personal information at the Registration for a Competition and/or Website's newsletter subscription form and/or Mailerlite (UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania) newsletter subscription form and/or Competition file download request form. Personal data asked can include User's full name, country, email address, phone number, website, Facebook address, LinkedIn address, Instagram username, company name, company representative's full name, company email, company website, university name, university representative's full name, university representative's email, university website.
6. User’s personal data is used only for Competition submission administration and processing and communications related to Website's activity only. User’s contact details are used to inform them about Competition's updates and may be used to inform about future competitions.
7. Following User's data may be published on the Website, and Website's Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest accounts - full name, country, website, university name, university website, company name, company website.
9. User's data is stored by the Website indefinitely or until User requests it to be deleted.
10. User can request their information to be edited, transferred or deleted at any time. In order to request any data manipulation please send the request to [email protected]reeders.com. User may also unsubscribe from receiving any particular type of email manually, by pressing the "unsubscribe" button in the footer of that email. Deleting User information can prevent Website from providing its services, even if the registration and payment was successfully completed. User is not eligible for registration fee refund.
11. To use Website, User must be at least 18 years old.
12. Bee Breeders do not share User data with third-parties.
13. Bee Breeders will hold and use the User’s personal data strictly in accordance with Singapore data protection legislation.